Looking for a gluten free scones recipe for your next gathering? There are plenty of great regular scone recipes out there, but what if you have guests who can’t eat gluten? Look no further than right here friend! Here are 10 delicious gluten free scone recipes.
From sweet to savory, you’re bound to find just the recipe for your next tea party, brunch, or breakfast event.
- 1. Basic Gluten Free Scones
- 2. Blueberry Lemon Scones
- 3. Build Your Own Gluten Free Scones
- 4. Gluten Free Scones with Lemon Cardamom Glaze
- 5. Cinnamon Scones with Maple Icing
- 6. Chocolate Chip Scones
- 7. Cranberry Chai Gluten Free Scones
- 8. Blueberry Raspberry Scones
- 9. Savory Gluten Free Bacon Cheddar Scones
- 10. Onion and Black Pepper Scones
- 11. Scones for Your Non-Gluten-Free Friends
- There are Many Choices for Gluten Free Scones!
1. Basic Gluten Free Scones
These basic gluten free scones from King Arthur Baking Company turn out moist with golden brown tops. The addition of dried fruit makes them extra special when served with clotted cream and extra jam.
2. Blueberry Lemon Scones
These delicious scones are flavored with blueberries and lemon zest, a winning combination for sure. This recipe from The Nomadic Fitzpatricks is perfect if you or a friend is living a gluten free lifestyle.
3. Build Your Own Gluten Free Scones
These moist, melt in your mouth scones will leave you wondering if they really are gluten free! Megan of Allergy Free Alaska created this recipe that’s easy to tweak to change the flavors each time you make it
4. Gluten Free Scones with Lemon Cardamom Glaze
These fancy scones get their special twist from blueberries, slivered almonds and a lemon cardamom glaze. From Scratch Fast created these using a mix of gluten free flour and almond flour.
5. Cinnamon Scones with Maple Icing
These gluten free scones just taste like a cool fall morning. This recipe from The Bettered Blondie uses warm spices like cinnamon, nutmeg and tops it off with a maple glaze.
6. Chocolate Chip Scones
These gluten free delights are made with almond flour and are deliciously studded with mini dark chocolate chips. Elizabeth Rider created these healthy almond flour scones that are also dairy-free too for the dairy sensitive crowd.
7. Cranberry Chai Gluten Free Scones
These gorgeous scones are perfect for the holidays with their dried cranberries and the warming taste of chai spice. Tea Time Magazine is the author of this elegant yet delicious gluten free scone recipe.
8. Blueberry Raspberry Scones
These moist gluten free scones are graced by the flavors of orange, raspberry, and blueberry. Leslie of My 100 Year Old Home created these sweet, heart shaped scones, but you could really make them any shape you like.
9. Savory Gluten Free Bacon Cheddar Scones
These savory scones are perfect if you don’t want a sweet traditional scone. A Dash of Megnut created these with bacon, cheddar, and green onions and they’re a delicious treat for any breakfast or brunch.
These would even be perfect for a light dinner with a cup of soup or salad!
10. Onion and Black Pepper Scones
This recipe from Serious Eats uses sorghum, brown rice and gluten free buckwheat flour along with onion and black pepper to create another savory gluten free scone recipe.
11. Scones for Your Non-Gluten-Free Friends
Want to make a selection of scones for your non-gluten free friends as well? Check out these amazing scone recipes for more great ideas:
- How to Make the Best Scones: 11 Top Recipes
- Savory Scones: 10 Delicious Recipes for Your Next Gathering
There are Many Choices for Gluten Free Scones!
And there you have it! 10 delicious, gluten free scones for your next tea party, breakfast or brunch. Just as delicious, but safe for your gluten free guests to enjoy
Want to Save this Gluten Free Scone Roundup for later? Save it to your favorite Pinterest Board and Pass it on!